E-Race Cancer Half Marathon & 5K
OCTOBER 21, 2018 | 8:30 AM
E-RACE CANCER HALF MARATHON & 5K will again take place in Bridgeport, NY at the peak of autumn foliage season. The new road course is extremely flat (see elevation map) that will take you along the south side of Oneida Lake, New York State’s largest inland Lake with scenic views of both fall colors and the impressive Lake. The Start/Finish area will be at Stone’s Marina on North Rd. (http://stonesmarinakayakclub.com/Stones_Marina_Kayak_Club/Home.html).
After the race there will be a post race festival to celebrate the conclusion of the running event with food, drink, vendors and entertainment.
This year (2018) the primary race event benefactor will be Cancer Connects a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides programs and services to facilitate the cancer journey for cancer patients throughout Central NY State (http://www.cancerconnects.org/) .
Hydration on the Course
- Half Marathon: 6 stations
1 you will pass twice. 2 stations have Gatorade
- 5K: 1 station
Post Race Refreshments & Activities
- Bottled water, bananas, pizza & Byrne Dairy chocolate milk, and an apple cider donut for all runners 🙂
- Live Music 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Willow Running Store: Race Merchandise & Apparel
- Farmers Market Vendors: Handcrafted and homemade items Including honey, maple syrup, jewelry, popcorn, granola, candles, soap, tea and more!
Packet Pick Up and In-Person Registrations
Friday, October 20th 11:00 AM-1:00 PM & 4:00 PM-6:00 PM
7265 Buckley Rd, Syracuse, NY 13212
RACE DAY Packet Pick Up and In-Person Registration
Sunday, October 21st 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
9247 North Road
Bridgeport, NY 13030